Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Squirrel

Thank God for ADD, otherwise I'd never get sidetracked from work long enough to update this thing.

So what's new:
1)  I'm skinny again (aka happy in my mind).  Well maybe not skinny, but my workouts are paying off and I shed the beastly post pregnancy body that I was dragging around.  Every woman should deploy and leave a 4 month old baby at home -_-

2)  My living arrangements have been upgraded.  No more cohabitating with a roomie in a 4x10 (literally) room.  My new place also walks out onto a patio; I'm on the 2nd floor so it's kinda sweet.  It's only four females in the building and we're all on the 2nd floor and I think the guys are getting used to having estrogen in the building.  We stay in our space and them in theirs.  It's quiet, the wifi is great, and best of all...no more roommate!

3) No matter how much I gripe, moan, and complain, I still embraced the suck that is deploying and leaving behind my family.  I've missed birthdays, will miss my Anniversary, a whole bunch of "firsts", but at the end of the day this will be one of the most purpose-filled events of my life.  OH CRAP GUNFIRE

******************************
Ok I'm back.  Something about soccer, Afghan beating India.  Celebratory gunfire.  *shrugs* Did anyone tell them it's 9/11 and there is an INSANE AMOUNT of firepower in the area itching to be used???

I suppose I should be doing something "deployed" like at the moment.

--Signing off--

No comments:

Post a Comment